I am available for a variety of speaking engagements upon request and schedule permitting, including didactics, workshops, and guest lectures designed for parents, adolescents, school teachers/administrators, and college students (undergraduate and graduate). In addition to teaching multiple undergraduate classes while in my graduate program, I have also participated in a variety of postdoctoral and professional outreach activities, including parent and teacher education talks at local schools, stress management seminars for college students and staff, and informational didactics and role-plays for mental health clinicians in training.
Sample presentation topics include but are not limited to:
- Adolescent Brain Development & Problem Behaviors
- Aggression & Bullying
- Assertiveness Training
- An Introduction to Individual and/or Family Therapy
- Emotion-Focused Coping Skills
- Balancing Stress & Wellness
- Communication & Conflict Resolution Skills
- Establishing a Private Practice in Mental Health
If you are interested in scheduling a public speaking event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.